Thursday, November 1, 2007

A very touching letter

My Dear Sweet Sister in Christ, Christy;

You do not know me much just yet. I am the sister of your precious daughter-in-law, Susie. I am so glad that you are now in Heaven with our Lord Jesus! I am so glad you are forever released from your pain and suffering that you endured so patiently here on earth.
Yet, as you already know, I am SO sad and I hurt SO much for Susie, Steve, Abby, Bethany and Melissa as well as ALL of the many, many people who loved you so much and will so miss your presence here! Yet, your absence is just another reminder of how MUCH JOY we all have in store for us in Heaven!
I am so happy for you now that you are in the presence of Our precious Jesus!!! And, you by now have met and I'm sure are spending time with my most Sweet Mom! That fills my heart with joy! Please give my precious Shear a HUGE hug too! I cannot wait until we are all "caught up together".
I cannot wait to reunite with Susie, Steve and family! I love you so much Christy, and it gives me much happiness to know that you are waiting along side my Mom for when Jesus calls us all up to meet together and forever.

Tons of Love,

Joanna

No comments: