Friday, October 22, 2010

Dear Wayne & Kasia ; It is a few days early, 22 Oct 2010, However, another year has gone by, now on the 28th, it is 3 years since Christy passed into the presence of her Lord and Saviour. Yes, I still miss her very much, however, I would not wish to deny her of the truth of the verse on her gravestone "In thy presence is fulness of joy". You speak recently of "a hard visit to the cemetary", and I can fully understand, as I Have experienced the same. The picture you posted of Christy in the hospice brought back memories. Recently, I viewed some old family videos, Jeff's 4th, Stephen's 6th, the S/S Picnic, 1987, showing among others, Christy, Pearl, Bill Johnson, now all 3 are W.T.L., these brought both joy and sorrow. May the Lord continue to bless you both, practically and spiritually. Another year, and another "little one ", ANNA, has been added to the "Family", "the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away", Job 1 - 21. My prayer is that both Chris & Jesse be added to our "Christian Family". Keep looking up, from whence cometh our Saviour. Much Love, DAD

No comments: