Wednesday, October 24, 2007

To a Loving Couple

Dear Wayne and Christy,


My first knowledge of Christy was when Kristelle returned from a trip out west and told me that Jeff Coleman's parents were a noticeably in-love couple for people their age! Later when I met you both and then stayed in your home myself, I could see that she was right. I always appreciated that about both of you, that you were so affectionate with each other, especially as I was dating my soon-to-be-husband when I stayed at your house. It meant a lot to me to have your example during that week. So now, as we hear that the two of you may be separated here on earth one day soon, our prayers and thoughts and love are with you both in a very special way.
"As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness." Psalm 17:15


With love,
Daniel, Melody, Kendra, Hiroko Cole

No comments: