Thursday, October 25, 2007

"whose faith follow"

Lately I have been thinking a lot about how that possibly before the Lord comes back, Christy may soon leave us to be with the Lord. The loss for us that are left behind will be unmeasureable, but we know that for her, it will be a glorious thing. Christy, you have always been a role-model to me in the way you carried yourelf, your cheerfulness, femininity, hospitality, gentleness and many other things. Even though I didn't know you that well, it will be so hard to realize that I won't ever again look up to see you walking into the room with a big smile and a bouncy step. Hebrews 13:7 says "whose faith follow", and I hope in some measure I can follow the example that you left for us. "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? ...Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Rom. 8:39

Tracy Rule

No comments: