Saturday, November 3, 2007

From Christy's cousin Calvin Haws

Dear Wayne and Boy's:
I was truly sorry to hear about my cousins Christy's death, but in saying that I know that she has gone to a much better place. Jill and my prayers will be with your family today, although you are joyus that she is with the Lord, it will be a very large loss for you and your family's.
I remember many fine holidays in Whiterock in which we spent with Mary, Christy and Paul. Although I was the youngest, I was always made to feel special by my cousins. Christy always had a warm, caring, fun loving personality and a deep love for our Lord Jesus, and although I have only seen her a couple times since my childhood this did not seem to change. I can see by the pictures on her blog that she was a wonderful wife, mother and grand-mother. Is their a charity that a donation could be given to in memory of her? My family would love to contribute something in memory of her.
Sincerely,
Calvin, Jill, David, Emily and Grace Haws

No comments: