Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sincere thanks to all from Wayne

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all of you that sent such appropriate and comforting cards, letters, scripture verses, email messages, posts to the blog, and phone calls. I am sorry that I have been unable to respond individually to each one. My daughter-in-love, Susie has arranged the cards in a huge scrap book for me. You have been used by God to bring tremendous comfort to my heart. With certainty I can say that I have experienced the answers to your prayers. I offer my thanks, praise and worship to God the Father, and His Son Jesus Christ for the way in which I have been carried through the storm. “Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them that are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.” 2 Corinthians 1:3+4

The journey is not over yet, so please continue to pray for contentedness and quietness of heart, I need to be in the good of Psalm 131:2 “Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.” It is good for us all to participate with our Father is His wise ways of weaning us from what His wisdom and love sees fit to remove or deny in our lives down here.

in Christ,



Wayne

No comments: