Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A note to Wayne

To my son Wayne,
It has now been two years since Christy passed into the presence of her Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. It is amazing how quickly time passes. However, there is hardly a day that goes by that I do not think of and remember dear Christy. Under her circumstances and suffering I would not wish her back. She is now with her Lord which is far better. I greatly miss her bright smile, her cheerful salutation of "Grampa!!", and her devotion to her sons and grandchildren, who in turn loved her immensely. I remember especially during Pearl's long and difficult trial, Christy bestowed love, care, understanding, help, and encouragement to us both.

Now much has happened since 2007. The Lord has lovingly given you a new love - Kasia, a newborn child of God. "God moves in a mysterious way, His wonders to perform." It is wonderful to see how the grandchildren have accepted and loved their new "Gramma". She also has won my approval! May you both be greatly blessed and be a godly testimony to Kasia's family members and to those at Priority. The coming of the Lord draweth nigh - perhaps today!

With love,

Dad (Walter)

No comments: