Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New Song Added

We have changed the background music to 'Hear The Voice of My Beloved' by Cynthia Clawson. The control for it is on the left side bar. [note: this has since been removed]
This song was sent to me by a dear sister in the Lord, I have enjoyed it so much and wanted to share it with you here. It seems to be a scriptural expression of the heart of our Lord Jesus in His desire to have us with Himself, it also reflects on Christy's desire to be with him.
It was a long journey through the dark valley for us, but as we learned to participate with the Lord in what he was doing with us, there formed a sweetness that was, well, almost romantic, this song adds the music to our experience. I feel the loss of my sweet companion in the journey keenly, but have been filled with joy truly unspeakable. I can now say that I know with Peter what it is to walk on water (walking on water has only one purpose, that is, to get to Jesus). Christy heard the call of her Beloved to come away into His awesome presence, I now hear the same call to walk the rest of the journey leaning on Him more intimately. 'In the multitude of my thoughts within me Thy comforts delight my soul' Psalm 94:19.

No comments: